Monday 2 June 2014

Planning my summer vacation.

My family and I are going to travel on 23 of June to Germany to 9 July. My father gave me the responsibility to plan the vacation where to choose the cities,book for a flight, book a hotel, book a car because we will be going to more than one city in Germany and what activities to do in each city. I have booked a flight from emirates airline, booked a car from hertz, hotel by booking.com  and chosen the cities that we will be going.
I have used Google map to check the cities that are near each other to know which city to go next.
 We will be going to Dusseldorf then Koln then Bonn and ending our trip in Frankfurt. The whole trip will take 2 weeks.
Since every summer vacation we travel to Germany  this is some photos from my previous vacation.




This picture is in Koln underground station.
This picture is in Boon city.

 Here we used train to go from Bruhl to Dusseldorf.






No comments:

Post a Comment